Search

Dubrovin Farm

The farm was founded in 1909 by Yoav Dobrovin, a Russian aristocrat from the Sobotnik sect who immigrated to Israel with his family. The farm is reconstructed, and it contains a museum presenting the annals of Yesud ha-Ma'ala.
Address: Yesud ha-Ma'ala

Tel: +972-(0)4-6937371
Fax: +972-(0)4-6817281
Email: dubrovinfarm@bezeqint.net
WebSite: N\A

Categories: Museums and Culture

Additional Properties:  
Parking: Yes
Animals: Prohibited
Disabled access: Yes
Banquet halls: Bathrooms

Attractions